....soy de la rosa y la mar... soy el escaramujo
(Silvio Rodríguez)

jueves, octubre 05, 2023

Úna canción de The Beatles ( para días como éstos)

I´m so tired

I'm so tiredI haven't slept a winkI'm so tiredMy mind is on the blinkI wonder, should I get up and fix myself a drink?No, no, no
I'm so tiredI don't know what to doI'm so tiredMy mind is set on youI wonder should I call youBut I know what you would do
You'd say I'm putting you onBut it's no jokeIt's doing me harmYou know I can't sleepI can't stop my brainYou know it's three weeksI'm going insaneYou know I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind
I'm so tiredI'm feeling so upsetAlthough I'm so tiredI'll have another cigaretteAnd curse Sir Walter RaleighHe was such a stupid git
You'd say I'm putting you onBut it's no jokeIt's doing me harmYou know I can't sleepI can't stop my brainYou know it's three weeksI'm going insaneYou know I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mindI'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mindI'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind


Letra y música: John Lennon - Paul Mc Cartney (Reino Unido)
Publicado en el Album Blanco (1968)


No hay comentarios.: